Friday, August 17, 2007

THE ADHD has taken...anyone hungry?

OH MY GOODNESS. I cannot get anything done. i swear i love technology but it is the devil right now. First of all, I forewarned all of you that i have ADHD and that these posts may come at random times. Such is the case for today's post. I haven't written in about a week and that's because I would start a post and then get distracted with chatting on IM or checking my myspace page, or facebook page, or email or I would get a text, or I would get a phone call at the office. Seriously, sometimes I feel extremely over connected to this world. Wait, I take that back, I thrive on being connected. I can't stand it when i call someone and they don't answer. Unless I have bad news, then I'm happy to leave it on their voicemail. All I'm saying is that I have ADHD and I haven't been medicated since college but I'm considering getting back on the drugs. Okay, now I've just spilt coffee all over my keyboard. By the way, did I tell ya'll I got a pet? Okay, it's nothing big, it's a betta with this intense tail and his name is Roscoe. he loves to fight and is not afraid of kicking some other Betta butt! WOW. Do you feel like you on a rollercoaster with me right now? Oh my goodness, I was just typing away, and something on my computer barked at me. I'm not even kidding, what is going on around here? so, i think i need to stop drinking the coffee, take an aderall and get some work done. maybe this afternoon i'll be able to write a more...by the way, I'm headed to Greenville today for my Grandma Cooke's 83rd birthday and tomorrow I get to see my friend Sarah at her baby shower.

1 comment:

The WalkerCraigs said...

Lauren, you're a riot! I definitely felt I was in your presence as I read this!