Tuesday, August 7, 2007

the answer to all your questions

why am I here? actually the question should be, why are you here? obviously you are a friend of mine and are doing me a favor by checking out my attempt to add to the world of opinions and observations. thank you my friend, (insert name here), for coming to this page and letting me know you care. i think i'll stay a while and tell you what you mean to me. You are a friend that I care about dearly. I think about often. I pray for daily. I am who I am because of your influence on my life. do not get discouraged from that thought. I know I may be strange, quirky, and as my youth call me, nerdy, but the world only has one of me and you have helped the creation continue. I find that sometimes i write like i'm talking on the phone. I guess that's okay for some, but most, (not my friends) may get confused. If that is the case, then just pick up the phone while reading this and it will help. (actually you'll probably just look really silly). Now on to more important things, like what's happening in my world... I'm currently living in a beautiful place with a fantastic job and a growing group of people that I get to call friends. the rest of the details will be laid out in upcoming posts but for now, just know that I am happy and blessed and am anxious for the next day. can you even believe I started one of these? I'm constantly starting projects (mainly crafts) that never get completed. i sure hope this isn't one of those "crafts". I'm also extremely ADHD, hence the colliding. if you are ADHD then you know what it is to collide into door frames, into the next idea, into a world filled with rollcoasters of different ideas. may we all constantly collide into life...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is great. LOVE your blog site name - so appropriate! And took your idea to add blog links to my page. Pa

Anonymous said...

Is this what you were doing when you were supposed to be calling me back last night? Love, Tiana

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lauren...I love it...can't wait to read it everyday. It's like we live together again!

Scotty

Anonymous said...

Lauren smells like poo. And her blog is a cowpie.

Love,

Your secret admirer

Jennifer Kim said...

welcome to the world of bloggers, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Lauren. Honestly. I knew you would be the one to inherit the Taylor nerdiness. And now everyone will know. I hope Dad and Uncle Tom are proud. I'm glad you guys are all linked up now. Hopefully one day i can be as cool as you and become a blogger. Maybe I will name mine The Cool Sister.

Unknown said...

You already know I was going to make fun of you for a blog, but now that you put it that way... I think I'm ready to collide into life! Very well-written, my dear, and lovely to read/hear your thoughts. Can't wait to see you soon because living on opposite coasts is just too far away. No more Austin this weekend - glad you didn't approach the idea of joining. Production pushed shooting. So, I'll work on convincing you to come for next week then. Back to the grind! em :)

Anonymous said...

Hmm, so I'm now a "professional blogger." Funny - I don't seem to be making any money at it.

Seriously, I'm glad to see your blog, and I'll keep checking it regularly.

The Addison Onion said...

yeah! welcome to the blogging world!!

LordsMusicalFool said...

LAUREN! I miss you so much! I just got your post card to, and don't worry I just decided to take up the blogging route as well! :) Love and peace!
~Linda Marie

Anonymous said...

Grilfriend... You are whack! But that's one of the reasons we all love ya! Talk to you soon. Blessings!

ABSOLUTELYMAN

The WalkerCraigs said...

11 comments, good grief!